People lose teeth for all sorts of reasons – old age, accidents and most commonly, tooth decay. Living with missing teeth is not easy. Not only does it lead to self-consciousness, but it can also cause additional dental issues and permanent oral problems. One common way to deal with missing teeth is through the use of dental implants. A dental implant is an artificial root that is placed in your jaw so that it can support a prosthetic tooth. Dental implants can be made of titanium or a ceramic-like material and once they are placed in the jaw they are given time to fuse so as to provide proper support to a prosthetic. Once they are properly set the dentist can the install a crown, a bridge or a denture.
Benefits of dental implants
- There is no better way to replace missing teeth than with the use of dental implants. Since they are properly set in the jaw they provide stability needed to make prosthetic teeth look natural.
- Implants are much better than dentures because they do not be removed for cleaning or when you go to bed. You clean implants the same way that you clean regular teeth and so long as you follow your dentist’s instructions regarding care your implants should last a long time.
- Dental implants, unlike dental bridges, do not depend on neighboring teeth for support. During the installation process, the dentist will not need to interfere with your other teeth. In fact, implants will provide added support for neighboring teeth which will keep them straighter for longer.
- Dental implants allow you to eat with ease, you can interact with others without feeling self-conscious and they also keep the overall shape of your face intact. In other words, dental implants will allow you to interact with the rest of the world with confidence.
Complete Dental Implant: $1,945*
Price includes: Implant, Crown, and Abutment
(Regular Price: $3850)
Free Consultation. Financing Available
* New patients only. Must be signed and paid upfront. Cannot be combined with additional offers. Restrictions may apply. May need a bone graft and CT scan. Bone graft & extraction not Included. First implant only.